- There must be a better location for a summer music festival
- There must be a better use for the site
- Concerned about impacts to the environment
- Nervous about impacts to residents
- Skeptical about the benefits
- Worried about the costs
As an alternative, we propose a Natural Heritage Park be established to protect and preserve the site, to present its natural and heritage treasures, and to capitalize on the growing ecotourism industry.
I/we oppose the site proposed for the Project Niagara music festival. A music festival on the proposed site will: 1) cost too much; 2) impact negatively on the environment; 3) impact the quality of life of Niagara-on-the-Lake residents; 4) impact negatively on visitors. There must be a better location for Project Niagara, one that does not engender the above issues. I/we would like to see the site used in a way that is more in keeping with its environmental sensitivity and heritage importance.